Northern Lights Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Northern Lights Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships with our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path to optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
New Patient Forms
Please print and fill out the following Vanderbilt (parent & teacher) forms prior to your first ADHD visit and review the ADHD behavior contract.
Additional ADHD worksheet to use if interested.
- ADHD Homework Plan for Elementary School
- ADHD Homework Schedule Form
- ADHD Task Analysis Worksheet
- ADHD Behavior Contract
- "SCARED Form" for child to complete
- "SCARED Form" for parents to complete
- "PHQ-9" form for teen to complete
- "PHQ-9" form for parents to complete
Release of Information
- Release of Information/Transfer Records
- Verbal authorization for patients 18 & older for us to share information with parent/guardian
Medication Dosage Charts
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining you to help your child maintain optimal health.